Apply the following measures on your e-commerce site for increased organic traffic and hence, sales.
- Loading time is the greatest issue. Your website takes time to load, and you will see customers going back to the results page to get into a new website. It is a factor in SEO.
- The site you have created is of the utmost importance for you, if not for the user. However, the security of information shared by the user is definitely important to the user, and keeping it secure is your responsibility. Thus, ensure a better experience for customers visiting your website.
- Always be to serve our customers with an app. Many are comfortable apps rather than websites. More than 50 users are likely to purchase a product when they see it on an app.
- Reach out to people via social networking sites. Include links to your pages on your website, so that the potential customers do not miss out on any updates even if they are not visiting your website.
- You can include a live chat option. This gives the user a friendly environment and makes them more involved with the product and this is likely to result in a purchase.
Ensuring all these features will take your eCommerce site to a higher rank in the search results. Although this is not the end as you can incorporate even more tricks to boost your page ranking.